Information for the parents of our students.
We appreciate that you have entrusted to us the welfare of your child, and we promise we will do our utmost to ensure a safe environment that offers learning, entertainment and compassion.
Because our center can accommodate such a small number of children, it’s important to us that those we select for our program will follow our rules of conduct and be engaged in our activities.
We expect every child to:
- Provide a signed permission form that we will give to the parent or legal guardian at the beginning of each school year;
- Regularly attend class
- Bring their school work to class so we can help them with their learning
- Obey all the rules and regulations of Francis Center
- Participate in all the classroom activities
- Treat other students and our instructors with respect and consideration
- Notify us of any medical treatment or special attention that is required, including any dietary restrictions
Children who do not attend regularly, or who pose disciplinary problems may be required to leave our program.
We urge all parents and guardians to take an active interest in the activities of their child at Francis Center and to attend any conferences or events that may occur throughout the year.
If you have any questions about our programs, or your child’s development, please contact us at 716-284-2050.